Five LLamasoft Employees Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2020 Pros to Know
Ryan Chan, Kristen Daihes, Kobe Din, Madhav Durbha and Camilo Orbegozo awarded for their supply chain industry contributions
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – June 2, 2020 – Today, LLamasoft, a global leader in AI-powered enterprise decision solutions, announced that five LLamasoft employees – Ryan Chan, Kristen Daihes, Kobe Din, Madhav Durbha and Camilo Orbegozo – were recognized by Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 20th annual report of the 2020 Pros to Know. This is the largest group of LLamasoft winners in a single year and expands upon previous winners and a growing team of supply chain professionals contributing to LLamasoft solutions and available to work with customers.
The Pros to Know Awards recognize supply chain executives in both manufacturing and non-manufacturing enterprises that are leading initiatives to help prepare their companies’ supply chains for the dramatic shifts in buyer sentiment, global trade relationships and adoption of technology. This year’s list includes more than 200 individuals from software firms and service providers, consultancies or academia, who helped their supply chain clients, or the supply chain community at large, prepare to meet these challenges.
“2020 is proving to be a challenging and pivotal year for our customers where there has never been a greater need for agility as companies work to respond to dramatically different demand patterns and continued disruptions,” said Sandra Moran, Chief Marketing Officer for LLamasoft. “Our 2020 Pros to Know are all deeply committed to helping our customers tackle the most complex, rapidly changing and interconnected supply challenges that Fortune 500 companies have ever faced. Ryan, Kristen, Kobe, Madhav and Camilo are people you want on your team this year as you take steps to create a more responsive and resilient supply chain.”
In their respective roles, Chan, Daihes, Din, Durbha and Orbegozo have collaborated with many of the most progressive global brands to deliver innovative solutions and fuel LLamasoft’s growth. Key contributions include:
- Ryan Chan, Global Vice President of Solution Design: Ryan’s work begins when major brands tap LLamasoft to improve supply chain analytics. He has helped numerous global organizations tackle complex problems including siloed data, policies, and processes, the result of decades of investments in software solutions for each function in a supply chain. Leveraging his own experience as a supply chain practitioner at Toys-R-Us and Saint Gobain, Ryan has helped hundreds of companies visualize their supply chain’s current state, gain insights into the root cause of issues and perform what-if scenario analyses for data driven decisions. Currently, Ryan is working with a leading medical device manufacturer to design solutions that deploy LLamasoft’s AI algorithms to business users who need on-going access to better decisions in a powerful, but easy to use personalized app. The solution supports optimized sourcing, inventory, and logistics decisions leveraging analytics built by operations research and AI specialists.
- Kristen Daihes, Partner of Opex Analytics Division of LLamasoft: Under Kristen’s leadership, Opex Analytics brought a strong co-innovation model to life for multiple industry innovators in the consumer goods industry. A seasoned supply chain professional with a history leading transformation initiatives at SC Johnson, Mars, Unilever and Procter & Gamble. Kristen and her customers view the supply chain function as a growth enabler for their companies. She has successfully connected data scientists with the business users to discover new ways to use additional data sources to develop enterprise-scale AI solutions to solve some tough business problems. Customers report that Kristen is exceptionally generous in sharing her past supply chain transformation experiences and helping customers discover new and better ways to use data to make decisions for positive outcome-based action.
- Kobe Ding, Director of Greater China and Southeast Asia Solution Design: Kobe has successfully helped many well-known Chinese companies build their supply chain network design, inventory optimization, S&OP and demand forecasting strategies. He successfully shares and adapts global best practices to the Chinese supply chain market to support the requirements of domestic manufacturing companies. He has established a highly efficient and professional team working with customers to discover solutions to their unique business challenges and addressing requirements from specific supply chain optimization use cases to complex end-to-end supply chain design initiatives. Kobe is passionate about training and has built customized content to help educate the Chinese market on the importance of supply chain design solutions.
- Madhav Durbha, Group Vice President of Industry Strategy: In Madhav’s role, he engages with organizations at the early stages of their digital transformation journey. Given the breadth and depth of his knowledge of supply chain operations and technology associated with SCM, he brings ideas to clients and drives them to execution. He has evangelized strategies for increasing supply chain agility through designing policies and guiding parameters that help the supply chain remain resilient against risks and threats. Madhav is actively working with several organizations to define a strategic approach to implementing enterprise analytics and develops prioritized roadmaps for addressing complex supply chain challenges.
- Camilo Orbegozo, Director of LATAM Customer Success Strategy: Camilo is a driven, strategic thinker and tactical execution lead. He works very closely with Latin American customers on their supply chain operations development, delivering value and streamlining their analytics processes. Camilo is a key resource for customers in the region. He is passionate about helping companies increase their supply chain maturity by integrating their corporate strategy with their supply chain strategy and defining a proper approach to enable better decision-making through digital technologies. Camilo believes the key to successful supply chain planning requires focus on people, processes, technology and strategy and leverages workshops to define strategies, discover opportunities, prioritize and define project roadmaps.
Check out Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s website at www.sdcexec.com to see all of the 2020 Pros to Know winners.
About LLamasoft, Inc.
LLamasoft delivers the science behind supply chain’s biggest decisions. Over 750 of the world’s most innovative companies rely on LLamasoft to design operational strategies to achieve profitability and growth goals. Powered by AI and advanced analytics, LLamasoft’s decision platform enables business leaders to solve problems in new ways and make smarter decisions faster as their business and operating models change. With a true digital twin of the extended supply chain, LLamasoft deploys decision solutions through enterprise ready apps, custom apps, and an extensible no-code App Studio. Its customers have identified more than $15.5B in value leveraging insights from LLamasoft’s solutions. To reach its goal to positively impact 100 million lives by 2022, LLamasoft partners with humanitarian organizations, government entities and the World Economic Forum, and its solutions are being used to design and optimize health supply chains.
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive’s user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage.
734-418-3119 ext 1400